At swims.com, we want your experience to be silky smooth! You can find answers to Frequently Asked Questions below, if you believe something is missing we would be more than happy to answer you via e-mail.
- What is a galosh?
A galosh is an overshoe designed to be worn over leather dress shoes to protect them from rain, snow, slush and general wear and tear. You can find more information about our galoshes
- How do you wear a galosh?
Our galoshes are made to be worn over leather shoes. They are particularly important to wear over leather-soled shoes as these are not waterproof. Galoshes are NOT to be worn over suede shoes.
- I can’t find my country on your shipping list, can you still ship to my country?
To locate your shipping country destination, please click on the Country link underneath ”Log in|Register” at the Left Sidebar to choose your Shipping Destination. Select Swims styles can also be found in department stores. Please use our Store Locator link to find your nearest SWIMS retailer.
- How do I choose the right size?
Kindly follow our Size Guide which you may find on each product page
- How do I choose my galosh size?
- Size M: Men’s 6-7.5 (40-41.5)
- Size L: Men’s 8-9.5 (42-43.5)
- Size XL: Men’s 10-11.5 (44-45.5)
- Size XXL: Men’s 12-13 (46-47)
- How are the galoshes meant to fit? When worn over your shoes, the galosh should have a tight fit. If there is ample space between the shoe and the galosh, then you should go for a smaller size galosh.
- I would like to return the product I purchased, how do I move about this?
Kindly follow our Return Policy instructions
- I would like to exchange a product i purchased at SWIMS.com, how do I move about doing this?
Please note that we do not offer exchanges but you are of course welcome to make another purchase at swims.com. Should you wish to complete a new purchase after returning a product, then feel free to send us an e-mail, we’d be more than happy to send you a voucher code!
- How do I clean and care for my SWIMS loafers & galoshes?
Our loafers and galoshes need to be cared for like any other footwear for a long life. Kindly follow our Loafer Care instructions
- My Dora Boots have white marks, how can I fix them? We use natural rubber for our Dora Boots, which needs to be regularly treated just like any leather shoe. You may use a silicone spray and a damp cloth to wipe the boots. This will keep them looking good as new!
- Where can I purchase SWIMS?
You can purchase SWIMS in over 1200 retailers in over 40 countries world wide. Find your nearest SWIMS retailer on our Store Locator
- Where is SWIMS from?
SWIMS is a Norwegian brand, based in Oslo, Norway. You can read more about SWIMS
- Can I return used products? Please note that you will not be refunded when returning used products. All goods returned for refund must be unused with original packaging intact.
- Bought your product on eBay, is it authentic?
We have been getting complaints from customers who have purchased on eBay (or similar sites) in regards to counterfeit products. To ensure you’re not buying a counterfeit product, we suggest you shop at SWIMS.com, our SWIMS retail stores, or from one of our authorized retailers.
Questions pertaining to Late Returns:
Late Return Requests from Black Friday and Cyber Monday Promotions are accepted during the first 2 weeks of January 2018. All items must be returned in its original packaging and in resalable condition. Returned items must meet pristine conditions and in its original pack.